Click HERE to open our Results Database, which contains all club results since 2014.
Using the various menu options, results can be viewed by date, event, name, race distance and league.
Submit Your Results
All road and cross country league results and also results from most other local events that are well attended by Harriers (will automatically be added onto the results database.
If you have completed any other races that have not been automatically added to the database, please use this form to submit your result – please note there may be a short delay before the results appear in the database.
Recently added results:
- A very busy weekend with nearly 50 members taking to the roads at the Leicester Marathon, Leicester Half Marathon and Great Birmingham Run Half Marathon. Some excellent times were posted, including some good marathon debut times and several top 10 age group placings for Harriers at the Leicester Half! Well done everyone.
- Results from the Beacon Hill Trail Half Marathon have been added to the database.
- September’s parkruns now added.
- Another busy weekend with results in from the Berlin Marathon, Robin Hood Half Marathon and the Forest of Dean Half Marathon.
- Lots of races here, there and everywhere during September, including a fantastic 3rd place finish for Stephen Snow at the Calke Abbey 10K. For all the results please view the database.
- A total of 46 Harriers were out on the Leicestershire roads on Sunday 3rd as the took part in the LRRL John Fraser 10 and the Run For All Leicester 10K.
- August’s remaining parkruns have now been added.
- The results for our annual Club Handicap 10K have been added to the database. The full report can be found here.
- The results for the challenging LRRL Carl Rutt 10K have been added to the database, plus all parkruns for the first half of August.
- Some 54 Harriers took part in our own LRRL Joy Cann 5 race, including age category wins for Nicki Nealon and Barry Hibberd!
- July’s parkruns now added.
- A variety of race results from July have been added to the database, including the Lutterworth Charity 5 and the Windmill Fell Race, amongst others.
- Some great times recorded at a warm LRRL Hungarton 7.
- June’s parkruns now added.
- A busy month of races now finished with the results for the EMGP Weedon 10K, Prestwold Hall 10K and EMGP Milton Keynes 10K now added to the database.
- Great performances at LRRL Swithland 6, EMGP Banbury 5, EMGP Harborough 5 and other races now added.
- May’s parkruns now added.
- Results from EMGP Corby 5 and a host of other races now added.
- Lots of results now added, including the Woodhouse May Day Challenge, EMGP Silverstone 10K, LRRL West End 8, EMGP Blisworth Friday 5, Bosworth Half Marathon, EMGP Rugby 6 and LRRL Gaddesby 7.
- April’s parkruns now added, along with Leicester’s Big 10K in Abbey Park.
- Our London Marathon runners’ times are now in.
- Results for the Easter 10K in Nottingham (a club Grand Prix Series race) now added.
- Several Harriers completed the hot Belvoir Half Marathon and Hugh Potter clocked 3:30 for the Paris Marathon.
- Well done to our amazing Manchester Marathon finishers!
- A fantastic turnout from the Harriers at the LRRL Desford 5 and March’s parkruns now added.
- Excellent performances across the midlands at the Ashby 20, Coventry Half Marathon and the Draycote Water 10 Mile now added.
- Fantastic running at the LRRL Markfield 10K and the Silverstone Half Marathon.
- An even busier weekend as our Harriers took to the wet and windy roads and fields in the Derby Runner XC at Bosworth, the Peatling Challenge (with victories for Colin Bartlette and Claire Bryan!), the Warwick Half Marathon, the Newton’s Fraction Half Marathon in Grantham, the Milton Keynes Festival of Running Half Marathon and Rushcliffe 10K.
- A busy weekend of racing now added to the database, including the National Cross Country Championships, the Belvoir Challenge and the LRRL Stilton 7.
- February’s parkrun results have now been added to the database.
- Several race results added to the database, including the Allestree Derby Runner XC.
- The first LRRL race of the year at Kibworth has now been added to the database and the Grand Prix Series.
- Results from the Charnwood Hills Race have been added to the Results Database.
- Results from the Bagworth Heath Derby Runner XC now added along with January’s parkrun results.
- The results for the final North Mids XC at Wollaton Park are now in. Our Women’s Vets team finished 3rd overall with our Men’s Vets team in 4th place. Results also added for the Derby Runner at Sinai Park.
- The results for the County Cross Country Championships at Burbage Common have been added, with some fantastic performances from the Harriers and narrowly missing out on a team prize.
- December’s parkrun results have now been added to the database.
- Results from the tough Turkey Trot Half Marathon and Derby Runner XC at Bradgate Park now added.
- November’s parkrun results have now been added to the database.
- Results for North Mids XC at Shipley Park now available.
- Results from the tough Beacon Trail Half Marathon now added.
- A full weekend of cross country added, with results from the North Mids XC at Wicksteed Park and the Derby Runner XC at Markfield.
- Amazing performances from Shepshed 7 now added, with the ladies team winning the 1st Team prize and having five ladies in the top 20 (Nicki Nealon as 3rd Lady home, Helen Talbot 5th Lady, Leanne Siddon 11th, Claire Quigley 12th and Clare Surrell 17th).
- The results for the first Derby Runner Cross Country of the season at Holly Hayes Wood have been added.
- Some excellent performances by our Snowdonia Marathon runners now added to the database.
- October’s parkrun results have now been added to the database.
- Leicester Marathon and Half Marathon results now available, including an 18th place finish and PB for Duncan Shorthose, a 26th place finish and PB for Jason Tomkins, 21st Lady finish and PB for Kathryn Evans, 32nd Lady finish for Claire Quigley respectively and a host of PBs for a number of Harriers, including Tina Tosh, Michael Collins, David Griffiths and Tracey Griffiths.
Leicestershire Road Running League 2017 - Final Standings Some excellent results from this year's LRRL!... Individual Success Tina Tosh finished the league in 2nd place in the FV45 category. Hugh Potter finished the series in 2nd place in the MV55 category....
East Midlands Grand Prix 2017 - Final Standings Some excellent results from our Huncote ladies!... Individual Results Helen Talbot finished the series in 1st place in the FV40 category, with Trudi Unwin in 6th place and Claire Sceeny in 9th. Wendy Thompson finished...
Fastastic result for Barry Hibberd.
Some great results for Clare Moore and our vets teams.
A fantastic season by Huncote Ladies teams with prizes galore!