Click HERE to open our Results Database, which contains all club results since 2014.
Using the various menu options, results can be viewed by date, event, name, race distance and league.
Submit Your Results
All road and cross country league results and also results from most other local events that are well attended by Harriers (will automatically be added onto the results database.
If you have completed any other races that have not been automatically added to the database, please use this form to submit your result – please note there may be a short delay before the results appear in the database.
- May’s parkruns now added.
- Some results from further afield now added with the Rock ‘n’ Roll Liverpool Marathon and Half Marathon and the London 10,000.
- A few Harriers have been taking part in more midweek EMGP races at the Blisworth 5 and Rugby 6.
- Following the Bosworth Half, Huncote Harriers are still leading Division One of the Vet Women’s League and remain a close 2nd in Division One of the Women’s League. We are now 5th in Division One of the Vet Men’s League and 7th in Division One of the Men’s League.
- Many quick miles logged at the LRRL Bosworth Half Marathon (which includes some fantastic age group placings!), Shakespeare Half Marathon and Leeds Half Marathon.
- Three Harriers took to the race circuit for the EMGP Silverstone 10K.
- A great set of times recorded at the very hot Woodhouse May Day Challenge now added.
- April’s parkruns now added.
- Harriers were out in force in Leicester this weekend at the Livingston Relays in Braunstone Park and Leicester’s Big 10K at Abbey Park, plus further afield at the Chester Half Marathon.
- Our fantastic London Marathon runners’ times have been added, as well as a few other results from the weekend.
- Ian and Lucy’s results from the Brighton Marathon and Leamington Regency 10K respectively have been added.
- Some fantastics PBs by some of our ladies in the Greater Manchester Marathon. Also some great times recorded at the Belvoir Half Marathon, the Rutland Spring Half Marathon and the Loughborough Half Marathon.
- Nicki Nealon was the only Harrier in the Easter 10K in Nottingham, finishing 1st in her age group.
- March’s parkruns now added (including our Couch to 5K Graduates!).
- An age group victory for Katrina Wightman in the Llandudno Easter 5K.
- The LRRL Desford 5 results have been added – some great performances including Nicki Nealon, who was 2nd Lady and 1st in her age group! Following this event Huncote Harriers are currently leading Division One of the Vet Women’s League and are 2nd in Division One of the Women’s League.
- The results are in for the final Derby Runner XC at Bosworth Battlefield and the Leicester Town & Gown 10K.
- February’s parkruns now added.
- After a lot of effort by the organisers to overcome some issues, the results for the LRRL Stilton 7 are now ready.
- Several Harriers got themselves muddy at the Grace Dieu Derby Runner XC, Welly Trail Half Marathon and the Belvoir Challenge.
- Some amazing times posted on a very busy weekend of racing: Leicestershire Half Marathon, Turkey Trot Half Marathon and Draycote Water 10K.
- Results from the tough Charnwood Hills Race have been added to the Results Database.
- January‘s parkruns now added.
- The Derby Runner Allestree Park XC and January’s parkruns now added.
- Results for North Mids Wollaton Park XC and County Cross Country Championships now available.
- December’s parkruns now added.
- The results of our very own Huncote Hash are now online.
- Results for North Mids Shipley Park XC now available.
- November’s parkruns now added.
- Derby Runner Holly Hayes Wood results now added.
- A busy weekend in the mud and on the roads: North Mids Glebe Park XC, Derby Runner Prestwold Hall XC, Derby 10 Mile, Coalville 10K.
- Results for Shepshed 7 added.
- October’s parkruns now added.
- Some excellent performances at this year’s Snowdonia Marathon now added.
- The results for the first Derby Runner Cross Country at Bagworth Heath have finally been released and have been added to the database.
- A very busy weekend with nearly 50 members taking to the roads at the Leicester Marathon, Leicester Half Marathon and Great Birmingham Run Half Marathon. Some excellent times were posted, including some good marathon debut times and several top 10 age group placings for Harriers at the Leicester Half! Well done everyone.
- Cross Country results added for the first North Mids race of the season at Markeaton Park.
- Results from the Beacon Hill Trail Half Marathon have been added to the database.
- September’s parkruns now added.
- Another busy weekend with results in from the Berlin Marathon, Robin Hood Half Marathon and the Forest of Dean Half Marathon.
- Lots of races here, there and everywhere during September, including a fantastic 3rd place finish for Stephen Snow at the Calke Abbey 10K. For all the results please view the database.
- A total of 46 Harriers were out on the Leicestershire roads on Sunday 3rd as the took part in the LRRL John Fraser 10 and the Run For All Leicester 10K.
- August’s remaining parkruns have now been added.
- The results for our annual Club Handicap 10K have been added to the database. The full report can be found here.
- The results for the challenging LRRL Carl Rutt 10K have been added to the database, plus all parkruns for the first half of August.
- Some 54 Harriers took part in our own LRRL Joy Cann 5 race, including age category wins for Nicki Nealon and Barry Hibberd!
- July’s parkruns now added.
- A variety of race results from July have been added to the database, including the Lutterworth Charity 5 and the Windmill Fell Race, amongst others.
- Some great times recorded at a warm LRRL Hungarton 7.
- June’s parkruns now added.
- A busy month of races now finished with the results for the EMGP Weedon 10K, Prestwold Hall 10K and EMGP Milton Keynes 10K now added to the database.
- Great performances at LRRL Swithland 6, EMGP Banbury 5, EMGP Harborough 5 and other races now added.
Click here to view older results
- May’s parkruns now added.
- Results from EMGP Corby 5 and a host of other races now added.
- Lots of results now added, including the Woodhouse May Day Challenge, EMGP Silverstone 10K, LRRL West End 8, EMGP Blisworth Friday 5, Bosworth Half Marathon, EMGP Rugby 6 and LRRL Gaddesby 7.
- April’s parkruns now added, along with Leicester’s Big 10K in Abbey Park.
- Our London Marathon runners’ times are now in.
- Results for the Easter 10K in Nottingham (a club Grand Prix Series race) now added.
- Several Harriers completed the hot Belvoir Half Marathon and Hugh Potter clocked 3:30 for the Paris Marathon.
- Well done to our amazing Manchester Marathon finishers!
- A fantastic turnout from the Harriers at the LRRL Desford 5 and March’s parkruns now added.
- Excellent performances across the midlands at the Ashby 20, Coventry Half Marathon and the Draycote Water 10 Mile now added.
- Fantastic running at the LRRL Markfield 10K and the Silverstone Half Marathon.
- An even busier weekend as our Harriers took to the wet and windy roads and fields in the Derby Runner XC at Bosworth, the Peatling Challenge (with victories for Colin Bartlette and Claire Bryan!), the Warwick Half Marathon, the Newton’s Fraction Half Marathon in Grantham, the Milton Keynes Festival of Running Half Marathon and Rushcliffe 10K.
- A busy weekend of racing now added to the database, including the National Cross Country Championships, the Belvoir Challenge and the LRRL Stilton 7.
- February’s parkrun results have now been added to the database.
- Several race results added to the database, including the Allestree Derby Runner XC.
- The first LRRL race of the year at Kibworth has now been added to the database and the Grand Prix Series.
- Results from the Charnwood Hills Race have been added to the Results Database.
- Results from the Bagworth Heath Derby Runner XC now added along with January’s parkrun results.
- The results for the final North Mids XC at Wollaton Park are now in. Our Women’s Vets team finished 3rd overall with our Men’s Vets team in 4th place. Results also added for the Derby Runner at Sinai Park.
- The results for the County Cross Country Championships at Burbage Common have been added, with some fantastic performances from the Harriers and narrowly missing out on a team prize.
- December’s parkrun results have now been added to the database.
- Results from the tough Turkey Trot Half Marathon and Derby Runner XC at Bradgate Park now added.
- November’s parkrun results have now been added to the database.
- Results for North Mids XC at Shipley Park now available.
- Results from the tough Beacon Trail Half Marathon now added.
- A full weekend of cross country added, with results from the North Mids XC at Wicksteed Park and the Derby Runner XC at Markfield.
- Amazing performances from Shepshed 7 now added, with the ladies team winning the 1st Team prize and having five ladies in the top 20 (Nicki Nealon as 3rd Lady home, Helen Talbot 5th Lady, Leanne Siddon 11th, Claire Quigley 12th and Clare Surrell 17th).
- The results for the first Derby Runner Cross Country of the season at Holly Hayes Wood have been added.
- Some excellent performances by our Snowdonia Marathon runners now added to the database.
- October’s parkrun results have now been added to the database.
- Leicester Marathon and Half Marathon results now available, including an 18th place finish and PB for Duncan Shorthose, a 26th place finish and PB for Jason Tomkins, 21st Lady finish and PB for Kathryn Evans, 32nd Lady finish for Claire Quigley respectively and a host of PBs for a number of Harriers, including Tina Tosh, Michael Collins, David Griffiths and Tracey Griffiths.
Livingston Relays - 29th April 2018 Another great turnout by the Huncote Harriers at this year's Livingston Relays A special congratulations goes to our Women's Vets "A" Team, who took home first place in the Vets category, and to Nicki Nealon, who recorded the...
Derby Runner XC League 2017/18 - Final Standings Teams Our Combined Mens & Ladies Team finished 8th place in Division Two. Our Mens Team finished 9th place in Division Two. Our Ladies Team finished in 13th place in Division...
North Mids XC League 2017/18 - Final Standings Individuals Clare Moore finished the league in 4th place in the FV35 category. Stephen Snow finished the league in 5th place in the MV45 category. Julie Banton finished the league in 6th place in the FV40 category....
Leicestershire Road Running League 2017 - Final Standings Some excellent results from this year's LRRL!... Individual Success Tina Tosh finished the league in 2nd place in the FV45 category. Hugh Potter finished the series in 2nd place in the MV55 category....
East Midlands Grand Prix 2017 - Final Standings Some excellent results from our Huncote ladies!... Individual Results Helen Talbot finished the series in 1st place in the FV40 category, with Trudi Unwin in 6th place and Claire Sceeny in 9th. Wendy Thompson finished...
Fastastic result for Barry Hibberd.
Some great results for Clare Moore and our vets teams.
A fantastic season by Huncote Ladies teams with prizes galore!