Click HERE to open our Results Database, which contains all club results since 2014.
Using the various menu options, results can be viewed by date, event, name, race distance and league.
Submit Your Results
All road and cross country league results and also results from most other local events that are well attended by Harriers (will automatically be added onto the results database.
If you have completed any other races that have not been automatically added to the database, please use this form to submit your result – please note there may be a short delay before the results appear in the database.
Recently added results:
- Our London Marathon runners’ times are now in.
- Results for the Easter 10K in Nottingham (a club Grand Prix Series race) now added.
- Several Harriers completed the hot Belvoir Half Marathon and Hugh Potter clocked 3:30 for the Paris Marathon.
- Well done to our amazing Manchester Marathon finishers!
- A fantastic turnout from the Harriers at the LRRL Desford 5 and March’s parkruns now added.
- Excellent performances across the midlands at the Ashby 20, Coventry Half Marathon and the Draycote Water 10 Mile now added.
- Fantastic running at the LRRL Markfield 10K and the Silverstone Half Marathon.
- An even busier weekend as our Harriers took to the wet and windy roads and fields in the Derby Runner XC at Bosworth, the Peatling Challenge (with victories for Colin Bartlette and Claire Bryan!), the Warwick Half Marathon, the Newton’s Fraction Half Marathon in Grantham, the Milton Keynes Festival of Running Half Marathon and Rushcliffe 10K.
- A busy weekend of racing now added to the database, including the National Cross Country Championships, the Belvoir Challenge and the LRRL Stilton 7.
- February’s parkrun results have now been added to the database.
- Several race results added to the database, including the Allestree Derby Runner XC.
- The first LRRL race of the year at Kibworth has now been added to the database and the Grand Prix Series.
- Results from the Charnwood Hills Race have been added to the Results Database.
- Results from the Bagworth Heath Derby Runner XC now added along with January’s parkrun results.
- The results for the final North Mids XC at Wollaton Park are now in. Our Women’s Vets team finished 3rd overall with our Men’s Vets team in 4th place. Results also added for the Derby Runner at Sinai Park.
- The results for the County Cross Country Championships at Burbage Common have been added, with some fantastic performances from the Harriers and narrowly missing out on a team prize.
- December’s parkrun results have now been added to the database.
- Results from the tough Turkey Trot Half Marathon and Derby Runner XC at Bradgate Park now added.
- November’s parkrun results have now been added to the database.
- Results for North Mids XC at Shipley Park now available.
- Results from the tough Beacon Trail Half Marathon now added.
- A full weekend of cross country added, with results from the North Mids XC at Wicksteed Park and the Derby Runner XC at Markfield.
- Amazing performances from Shepshed 7 now added, with the ladies team winning the 1st Team prize and having five ladies in the top 20 (Nicki Nealon as 3rd Lady home, Helen Talbot 5th Lady, Leanne Siddon 11th, Claire Quigley 12th and Clare Surrell 17th).
- The results for the first Derby Runner Cross Country of the season at Holly Hayes Wood have been added.
- Some excellent performances by our Snowdonia Marathon runners now added to the database.
- October’s parkrun results have now been added to the database.
- Leicester Marathon and Half Marathon results now available, including an 18th place finish and PB for Duncan Shorthose, a 26th place finish and PB for Jason Tomkins, 21st Lady finish and PB for Kathryn Evans, 32nd Lady finish for Claire Quigley respectively and a host of PBs for a number of Harriers, including Tina Tosh, Michael Collins, David Griffiths and Tracey Griffiths.
Fastastic result for Barry Hibberd.
Some great results for Clare Moore and our vets teams.
A fantastic season by Huncote Ladies teams with prizes galore!
The final race in the summer league. Fantastic turn out and loads of Harriers, and their families, supporting the runners.
Hermitage 10k August 2016
A superb Harrier turn out for this popular fundraiser.
The Joy Cann 5 is one of the most popular league races in Leicestershire.